One of the few things I’ve learned over the past week with these dumb press conferences is that most ‘journalists’ are mouth breathing knuckle dragging morons. They ask dumb questions, questions which have already been addressed 1000 times in the past, questions which have already been answered at the same fucking press conference! Questions with obvious answers, questions that make no sense, and questions which suck the cock of the person they’re asking.
One of the few guys that stood out against the trend was Steve Cofield aka Mr Sunshine. Steve got on the mic several times at yesterday’s UFC press conference and dogged the UFC about several key issues in this whole Randy Couture saga:
- When was the last time the UFC talked to Randy regarding this?
- What’s the scoop on the meeting two weeks ago when Randy voiced his issues?
- When is the cutoff for stripping Randy of the belt?
- Does Dana think Randy is leaving to fight for M-1?
- Was Fedor’s offer for more than Randy made?
If he had just asked the “Was Randy really the 2nd highest paid fighter in your organization?” question, then I could have just stopped listening to the conference all together because every important question would have been asked.
Anyways, that’s about all I had to say on this. The rest of you people who were there or in on the phone conference: get your shit together because you suck balls.