- To get rid of the stench of scandal, appoint FILA vice president Tomiaki Fukuda as president and former Tokyo chief of police Yukihiko Inoue as commissioner.
- Add some star power to your brass by including famous 70’s boxer Yoko Gushiken and pro wrestling icon Hiroshi Hase.
- Secure financing from established backers like Takao Yasuda and Naoya Kinoshita.
- Build your promotion around popular Japanese fighters from the J-ROCK camp, and have Hidehiko Yoshida star.
And here’s how it doesn’t work:
- Send some pencil pusher from the states over to tell everyone what to do
- Don’t bring in any names the Japanese know and trust to deal with all the baggage left over from the DSE scandals
- Act surprised when you can’t get a TV deal
- Strip the promotion of all it’s stars
- Close the office down and blame the Japanese for being punks
Just for reference sake.