I know I’ve got the reputation for being an irresponsible blogger who doesn’t check facts or verify stories before throwing them up on the site. This is because I’m not ‘Fight Fact-Checker’, I’m ‘Fight Linker’. I link to what other people are saying and then I talk about boners and farts and other miscellaneous grade-4 humor topics. I leave it up to you guys to decide on if a story sounds beleivable or not.
Anyways, with that disclaimer I present you with a possibly true / possibly not true story: Frank Mir and Big Nog are going to be the coaches of TUF8.
Reasons this might be true:
- The heavyweight division is shit so there’s no harm in locking up the champion for 6 month.
- The UFC has a hard-on for Frank Mir that just never goes away.
Reasons this might be false:
- Nogueira talks like he has down syndrome and has the personality of a tree stump
- Frank Mir is already supposed to be fighting Justin McCully at UFC86
- MMA Junkie hasn’t said anything about it.
My thoughts? I can barely make myself care enough to write as much as I already had. You know that thing soldiers get from being on the front lines for too long? Well that’s what I have now in regards to TUF. The only way they could make me give a shit about anything they did on TUF is if they announced Optimus Prime and the Lucky Charms leprechaun as coaches.