* Holy crap, these are on Spike! Awesome!
* There’s only one Hurricane, Gerald Harris, and his name is Denzel Washington
* I really do love Reljic – I was flat out shocked to hear that he got decisioned by CB Dollaway. I hope he makes a great comeback and does something for those Croat fans that have so little to be happy about these days.
* Not only is he a huge 185er, he’s fighting Kendall “I Refuse To Change My Nickname Despite How Absurd It Is” Grove, so go ahead and join me on this
* Grove has a stupid beard that makes me hate him even more (ha ha, no Spike fight for you)
* How cool is it to see Seth Petruzelli back in the UFC?
* Joe Rogan announces Seth as “the man that single-handedly killed Elite XC”. I didn’t know $kala was fighting.
* Schaub is a Colorado guy, but I think Tuscherererererer is a bad match up. Everyone is sleeping on The Crowbar because he got punted in the nuts by Gonzaga.
* 238 (Schaub) v 255 (Chris) – Vemola came in at a dainty, Couture-like 222 v. Jon Madsen’s 254
* Matt Brown was Court McGee before Court McGee was Court McGee
* If you don’t love Chris Lytle, I don’t know what to tell you.
* Are you guys going to freak out if Kurt Pellegrino is fighting for a title shot later this year? I have no issues with whomever wins this fight going into a #1 contender’s match.
* Snuffleupagus kind of looks like a defendant in a Mob movie walking to the stage
* Batman does a staredown on Dana – pure awesomeness from Kurt
* Oh yeah, Stephen Bonner is fighting again, zz… actually, he looks pretty fucking cut
* Then again, he’s fighting someone that sprang from the Chernobyl reactor core, so…
* I hope Leben comes out and throws a beer on Akiyama’s self important ass
* Walking on stage for your second weight cut in 14 days has to be kind of trippy.
* Leben does the staredown with his right hand about a foot in front of his face
* The biggest physical/promotional match-up in UFC history, sez Joe
* And here we go…
* Carwin is throwing the crowd trinkets, he loves them, he might as well ride a white horse into the cage
* Headblade has done the job – 265 for Shane Carwin
* And for the first time in almost a year, Brock Lesnar gets to hear the boos
* Stoic walk on stage – Brock looks ridiculous
* Brock does the stare down in a southpaw stance – more mind games?
* Brock = boos and buys from hardcores and casuals
* Brock is uncharacteristically diplomatic – he seems genuinely happy to be back.
* EXTRA: Dana tells Joe he expects Akiyama/Leben to be “gunslinging bangfest”. No word if it will cost extra.