Remember stacked cards? Pepperidge Farms remembers. And if the injury bug continues to stay away, they may not remain just a vague memory from 2008. Check out the lineup for UFC 159 as it stands:
- Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen
- Alan Belcher vs. Michael Bisping
- Phil Davis vs. Vinny Magalhaes
- Pat Healy vs. Jim Miller
- Cheick Kongo vs. Roy Nelson
- Nick Catone vs. James Head
And to think this card would have also featured Eddie Alvarez too if Bellator’s lawyers weren’t shit covered assholes. Dana White has spent the better part of a year trying to illustrate just how devastating all these injuries have been to the promotion, but it’s most obvious to me when you see a card like this come together. Let’s hope it doesn’t fall apart.